Friday, February 5, 2010

Jeepapalooza

Finally got my jeeps added to their bases. When I first started the jeeps I was planning on using them on their own, as I will with tanks etc. But after getting them done, I realized they were a bit tiny to be trusted on their own on the table; more accurately, my fingers aren't trusted to move them properly.

So I threw together some bases, also a learning process, and then finally got the bases sealed and now joined up with their jeeps and trailers in small vignettes. Here's a group shot and a couple of close-ups:



At this pace I'm well on my way to have game-able forces for I Ain't Been Shot Mum by sometime in 2026...


1 comment:

  1. 2026 will not be long!

    I've stuff hanging around since 1990 and some rules (still to be played) from the '70s so do not feel guilty.

    I do like the idea of basing on road / tracks and hear by plan to steal it.

    Nice work
    Andrew
    2mmwars.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete